The first Pendleton Community Public Library, a Carnegie Library located on State Street, opened to the public for the first time on March 1, 1912. The current library building on Water Street was built in 1991, with an addition and renovation project completed in 2007.
The updated library is warm and welcoming, with walls of windows providing natural light throughout the facility. There are many areas to sit and read, work on a computer, collaborate, or do research. The friendly staff is always willing to help patrons with whatever they may need.
595 East Water Street | Pendleton, IN 46064 | 765-778-7527